The future according to buttface Buterin

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 20 08:19:51 PST 2022

The only UBI I support is crypto-anarchist. Only a depraved moron would ever suggest otherwise.

Globalized UBI from below is now possible - despite so many morons treating it as purely localized and nationalist phenomenon.
If anything ever needed ' steelmanning ' on this list its this. Ubiquitous political-economy = cryptoanarchy.

As for Au politics  - in CYPHERPUNK 2027 it will be a half-century since I last voted there!

And I support APstering the AU PM as soon as we've APstered the POTUS.

Just for the record.  Fuck the bullshit.