Secure Phones: WiPhone VoIP Customizable

Tue Dec 20 02:37:18 PST 2022

On 12/20/22, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I get the impression a
>> big new phone paradigm is in the works - agree the present situation is
>> woeful.

> P2P RF is opensource and now amenable
> to small form factors and small budgets
> less than a new iphone.

What looks like it’s been happening is that so many people have been
working on this that basic things have been emerging and cobbling
together despite the trends of woefulness.

It’s incredible that the wiphone includes user-controlled radio, but
quite sad that I did not see a switch to disable it to deter malicious
use as a norm.