Cryptocurrency: Coinbase Proposes Regulations

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 20 00:17:50 PST 2022

" But leave DeFi alone  "

If I follow the strongarm logic here centralized entities present the most dangers and need the greatest number of stakeholders to participate in order to make effective regulations by consensus with mimimil opportunities for ' divide and rule ' or regulatory arbitrage.

To which I agree - and just as soon as these most dangerous centralized entities - specifically nation-states, Religions and large corporations achieve that consensus we will have global governance of , for and by the people.

An ox for the people to ride.