KEET by Holepunch promises encrypted P2P chat

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 19 23:36:57 PST 2022

I was aware TETHER is unsecured billions handcuffed to the fiat corpse toilet paper of the USG.

That's why I was at Ardoino's Twitter - I saw this fraud getting cosy as lice with Adam Back recently.

These two seem to like preening, posing and posturing as cypherpunk and produce a little meretricious " bright shiny ' beads and trinkets so as to pass for black-flag.  Back has his satellite.  Ardoino - Keet.

But thanks for the heads up on other similar coms gear from different sources. Diversity is strength - monopoly is death. I get the impression a big new phone paradigm is in the works - agree the present situation is woeful.

Roll on the revolution.