please unshadow ban me

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Sun Dec 18 22:03:30 PST 2022

On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 02:15:39AM +0000, ytooR wrote:
> Hi Greg, could you please check my account as I'm not seeing all the posts?

Hi.

You're not banned. Nobody is banned. There are no filters.

If you find a message in the archives (https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/) but didn't get it:

1. first double-check your spam filters or similar...

2. then if it's still a mystery, let me know and I'll try to find signs of a bounced/rejected message in the server mail logs

It helps to have a specific message to look for, since the logs are very large.

Note that some list members cc or bcc their messages to cypherpunks, and some also respond to individuals with or without copying the list. So, there may be messages you don't see because they were not addressed to the list.

I hope this helps! The server we use seems to be reliable overall, and should not be taxed due to high list traffic, subscribe/unsubscribe, spam, etc.
  ~ Greg