UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:14:40 PST 2022

> Pentagon’s UFO investigation finds no evidence of alien activity
>
> https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/12/17/pentagons-ufo-investigation-finds-no-evidence-of-alien-activity

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/17/us-government-admits-funding-secret-ufo-programme
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/6/10/nasa-launches-ufo-study-despite-reputational-risk
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2016/8/6/aliens-on-the-mind-roswell-and-the-ufo-phenomenon
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/5/17/us-congress-to-hold-first-public-ufo-panel-in-more-than-50-years

Pentagon’s UFO investigation finds no evidence of alien activity

The US Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported 144
encounters with UFOs between 2004 and 2021.

Published On 17 Dec 202217 Dec 2022

The Pentagon’s new push to investigate reports of UFOs has so far not
yielded any evidence to suggest that aliens have visited Earth or
crash-landed here, senior military leaders said.

However, the Pentagon’s effort to investigate anomalous, unidentified
objects – whether they are in space, the skies, or underwater – has
led to hundreds of new reports that are now being investigated, US defence
officials said on Friday.

In June 2021 the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported
that between 2004 and 2021, there were 144 encounters with UFOs, 80 of
which were captured on multiple sensors.

So far, “we have not seen anything, and we’re still very early on,
that would lead us to believe that any of the objects that we have seen
are of alien origin”, Ronald Moultrie, undersecretary of defence for
intelligence and security, told reporters.

Sean Kirkpatrick, director of the Pentagon’s newly formed All-domain
Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) – which is investigating the sightings
– did not rule out the possibility of extraterrestrial life and said he
was taking a scientific approach to the research.

“I would just say that we are structuring our analysis to be very
thorough and rigorous. We will go through it all,” Kirkpatrick said,
speaking at the first news conference since AARO was established in July
following more than a year of attention on UFOs that US military pilots
had observed but were sometimes reluctant to report due to fear of stigma.

“We’ve had lots more reporting,” Kirkpatrick said.

When asked to quantify the number of new reports on potential UFO
sightings, Kirkpatrick said “several hundred”.

Sightings of aircraft that do not appear to match known technology or that
appear to defy the laws of physics have long been cited by amateur
observers and sleuths as evidence of extraterrestrial life, with many
speculating the US government has more evidence of UFOs than it has
revealed.

An updated report from the Director of National Intelligence that will
provide specific figures on new UFO reports received since 2021 is
expected by the end of the year, officials said.

In May, the US Congress held its first hearing in more than half a century
on the topic of UFOs, with multiple members expressing concern that
whether the objects are alien or potentially new, unknown technology being
flown by China, Russia or another potential adversary, the unknown creates
a security risk.

Beyond unidentifiable objects, there is a lot of new technology – such
as future stealth bombers and stealth fighters, drones and hypersonic
missiles being fielded by both the US and China – that could be mistaken
for a UFO.

Kirkpatrick said his office has been coordinating with the Pentagon and
the US intelligence community to get the signatures of new US technology
in order to rule out those aircraft or drones as possible UFOs.

He said that “very clear mechanisms” would be established with the
Department of Defence and the US intelligence community to ensure that his
office could identify and rule out US technology from potential UFO
sightings.