UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 12:03:05 PST 2022

Pentagon’s UFO investigation finds no evidence of alien activity

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/12/17/pentagons-ufo-investigation-finds-no-evidence-of-alien-activity

The Internet has already concluded quite differently for decades
based upon opensource research, FOIA, analysis of statements,
documented cases, etc...

Bombshell UFO Report: U.S. Military Encounters UFOs ‘Every Day’ That
Far Exceed Its Tech, Capabilities

President Bill Clinton was just on @LiveKellyRyan and was asked about
#UFOs and #UAPs. He confirmed there are things flying we haven't
identified yet

UFO performs sharp maneuver after laser pointer directly hits craft,
Big Bear Lake, California

NYTimes: U.S. intelligence report finds more than 120 instances of
UAPs "unexplainable," but they aren't American

Can someone please explain what I just saw on the ISS YouTube live feed?

The Pentagon won't say UFOs are non-human tech. They want the public
to conclude this on their own by ruling out every other possibility.

"off-world vehicles not made on Earth"

if you multiply the height of the Great Pyramid Of Giza by 2Ï€ you get
3022 ft. The actual perimeter of its base is 3024ft .. to put that in
perspective, each side of the base should be 755.5 ft instead of 756
ft, HALF A FOOT shorter, in order to get exactly 3022 ft. An
unimaginable accuracy..

MUFON Velosia county, FL, August 16th 2020, long black shape is seen
hovering slowly far at sea then suddenly accelerates in other
direction at 30 sec

I see some people asking “If these UAPs are ET, why haven’t they
contacted us yet?” Here’s one possibility:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_hypothesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-replicating_spacecraft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MbGYAv7Cg

Whoaaaaa!!!! Seen over DC , What is it <U+1F6F8> <U+1F6F8> <U+1F6F8>

User uploaded video deleted earlier today. Airline pilots sighting
racetrack light patterns

Barack & Michelle Obama are producing a film about the Betty & Barney
Hill abduction

Pilots seeing strange lights in the sky during flights

Real photograph of a UFO sighting , Los Angeles 1942 - referred to as
the “Battle of Los Angeles”

The ancient library of Tibet. Only 5% has been translated

Public Universal Friend

1st pilot that finally told the truth about seeing ufos while flying.

submerged object shooting out of the ocean in Encinitas, California -
The webcam was taken down the next day and video removed (5/7/2020 -
10:30 PM)

My dad sent me this from his ring doorbell this morning. There aren’t
any lights in the garage except a small green LED on the garage door
opener. Thought y’all would get a kick out of this!

in 2013 an object collided with a fatal meteorite which was heading for Russia.

Israel's Former Space Security Chief

The Pentagon is asked about the overdue UFO/UAP report

What's (in) the handbags in ancient carvings across cultures and countries?

Idk if this is the right sub but this was taken at my deer feeder and
I’m not sure what it is

video taken on top of mountain near city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia (26/11/2022)

illustration of what the Ariel School kids saw in 1994

Sighting 10/24/2020 Maui Hawaii. Sorry for the language, I was in
shock, babbling

Triangle UAP caught by Doorcam in St. Albans, UK (2021)

Roswell 1947

US Air Force Sergeant Karle Wolfe was a photo technician and one of
the first people to see the first images coming back from the Lunar
Orbiter in 1966. He was brought to NASA/NSA site and shown giant alien
moon bases on far side. Footage at end of clip is John Lenard Walson
YouTube telescope video

User recorded three glowing orbs a couple blocks from the US capitol last week

This is a real photo from Roswell in 1947 of the US military trying to
convince everybody a UFO is a weather balloon. They think we’re idiots

Tom Delonge says UFOs are from outside of time

Reporter interviews some of the 60+ children that witnessed seeing
shinny craft and it's occupants who ran around it "we saw this black
figure running in slow motion, we was so scared" - The Ariel school
incident, 1994, Zimbabwe.