Sat Dec 17 16:28:31 PST 2022

Boss: "Nurse, I feel so much better!"

Robot: "Let us resume."

Boss stares at Robot.

Robot stares at Boss.

Boss: "I have this urge to fight a rebellious immortality project."

Robot stares at Boss.

Robot briefly blurts out: "you mean be controlled by one" then stares
at Boss more.

Robot: "Statistical projects indicate that you will be physically
injured less if you write code, than if you fight a wild immortality
project."

Boss: "Eh .. the experimentees running the servers have been
hypnotized to keep me running my business forever, to defend against
the others."

Boss looks at his hand phasing in and out.