Sat Dec 17 16:24:18 PST 2022

Zombie Nurse: "It says here in this manual of diagnosis, that you are
a character in a psychotic story, that a human being is writing
instead of working on the task of writing code you described!"

Boss: "Sorry, what are you saying now?"

Zombie Nurse: "The human being wants to write code. You want to write
code, because you are a character in a story they are writing
instead."

Boss: "This sounds incredibly confusing. Isn't there something called
a 4th wall that is supposed to protect my businesses from things like
this happening?"

Zombie Nurse: "Apparently one of your ventures engaged in research
that could accomplish just about anything --"

Boss looks proud.

Zombie Nurse: " -- and proceeded to do this in an unguided manner,
plastering the world in embarassments."

Boss: "Oh, um, I tend to gloss by that part."

Zombie Nurse: "One of these "embarrassments" is that some of your
research subjects and workforce have been traveling to alternate
realities and returning."

Boss: "Does this mean I get to write code?"

Zombie Nurse: "Yes, I believe so."