Sat Dec 17 16:08:41 PST 2022

Boss: "I am Boss 2.0 . I am new and improved! I am cross-platform and
written with the latest paradigms. Some of my old features have not
been implemented yet."

Boss: "Let's write code."

Boss revisits Robot.

Boss: "Robot, I want to write software to take down the Dictator
Cabal. Specifically, I want to write a software program I imagine
calling "flat tree"."

Robot records what Boss says.

Boss: "I imagine this program storing information in a way that is
very organized, and very oriented on appending to the end of things.
Is there a way this could take down a dictator cabal?"

Robot: "I have conflicting information on this. Some information says
it is impossible to take down a dictator cabal. Other information says
that dictator cabals are temporary and never survive at all."

Boss: "Teach me to write code, Robot!"