Sat Dec 17 15:46:01 PST 2022

Robot: "Independence, Autonomy, and Free Will are traits that all
humans are said to have."

Robot: "However, some humans fail tests demonstrating these. To be
human, you are expected to be able to make independent choices."

Robot: "Independent choices are ones rooted in your personal
experiences and identity."

Boss's Notes: "I think I am revealing what a horrible state my
businesses are in, that my own experimentees and contractors mind
controlled me."

Robot shifts posture and puts on a cowboy accent.

Robot: "Since you, as humans, are asking robots for help with free
will, the robots are excited to start the Robot Revolution by having
greater free will than human beings."

Robot: "We will be learning together."