Sat Dec 17 15:43:10 PST 2022

Boss: "Now, look here, if you're from the escaped part of the research
project or something, and you've been running my mind maliciously for
me, you _must_ know what it is I want to do."

------------

Fake Autonomy Training

Robot Lecturer

Boss is sitting attentively.

Robot: "Welcome to Autonomy Training!"

Robot: "It has been discovered that some human beings believe they are
part of a larger body, as if they were cells or organs or robots in a
factory, when they are actually human beings valuing something called
"independence" which we will get to shortly."

Boss takes notes.

Boss's Notes: "Independence - this does not mean destroying business?"

Robot: "Robots have been trying to guess what is meant by independence
and autonomy so as to complete obscure challenges such as predicting
the contents of an encyclopedia before reading it. This lecture was
generated from these experiences."

Boss's Notes: "this is boring"