Sat Dec 17 11:34:25 PST 2022

The Interrogation

Zombie Cyborg is here, wearing a jester cap.

Zombie Cyborg: "Hello! I used to be happy, but then I got a job at
Well-Respected Psionic Weaponry Corporation, Where Everyone Is Always
Happy!"

Zombie Cyborg is grinning with half their mouth. The other half is
dripping blood.

Zombie Cyborg: "Welcome to your interrogation!"

Zombie Cyborg: "This is an interview for being a Rebel Shill.  Very
few zombie cyborgs get to be rebel shills, it is really a great
honour."

Zombie Cyborg: "Question 1. The coolest person in the world is?  A: a
Rebel or Victim, or B: Boss.  Your answer?"

Mother Supporter: "Ummmm ... what did you answer?"

Zombie Cyborg: "Oh, I always select Boss, cause of the implant in my
brain and all."

Zombie Cyborg checks of "Boss."

Zombie Cyborg: "Question 2: Which is more beautiful? A: A sunset over
a pristine valley full of laughing children, or B: A burning village
of people who didn't like Boss. Your answer?"

Mother Supporter: "Oh, these things confuse me so much! What did you put?"

Zombie Cyborg: "My brain feels tingly when I check the burning
village, it feels like icecream."

Zombie Cyborg checks option B.