Sat Dec 17 06:39:21 PST 2022

Boss: "Now, one minute, we're all friends here, right?"

Original TV Host: "Honestly I have no idea who I am. Am I one of the janitors?"

Boss: "I think I had you be a lower middle class rebel, taking down my
business while I build one out of your peers."

Janitor [previously Original TV Host]: "Oh, this is the guy who was
trying to delude us while throwing our bodies out. That's why I was
rude to him."

Rebel Worker 7: "Now, try to get along, please! No rudeness on
television! I could have children watching this for all you know!"

Boss: "We grotesquely kill people all the time."

Rebel Worker 7: "My children love that!"