Sat Dec 17 06:16:52 PST 2022

Worker: "Boss, why are you pulling up the -- " [ducks to avoid space
laser as it travels where his head used to be. it is about half a mile
wide, but moves very fast.] " -- daisies, rather than planting them?"

Boss: "I need to destroy while I garden."

The space laser warms up and fires a 20-foot-wide beam at a patch of
soil below a daisy. The daisy makes a cute noise and pops out of the
ground unharmed.  Bursts of steam shoot out of from water in the air
and ground. Plumes of flame quickly die down.