Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 02:57:16 PST 2022

quote below, a typo is fixed, s/programmer/programmed/

-----
it is easier to remember what to do
when one begins needing to dissociate to stay with the work.
dissociation involves splitting one's concepts in two, some for each
part, so that each intense emotion has concepts that satisfy it. when
one repeatedly dissociates it then really severely shrinks one's
working memory.
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Add star  Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of
Many<gmkarl at gmail.com>	Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 5:42 AM
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
my flat_tree and log seem a mess to me atm, and likely made by a
psychologically programmed trigger, which i dissociate from to
separate the subtle and severe terror from the programming, if i want
to stay. it then becomes very confusing that the mess is made of
multiple factoring changes to the content, to my smaller dissociated
conciousness, and the confusion around this tends to quickly trigger
the mess actions again. with extended practice dissociating, i can
toughen against that to a degree, and keep staying, but my memory
shrinks very small.