[ot][crazy][personal] Micro-moronism Challenge: Iterate & Transform

Sat Dec 17 02:42:32 PST 2022

my flat_tree and log seem a mess to me atm, and likely made by a
psychologically programmer trigger, which i dissociate from to
separate the subtle and severe terror from the programming, if i want
to stay. it then becomes very confusing that the mess is made of
multiple factoring changes to the content, to my smaller dissociated
conciousness, and the confusion around this tends to quickly trigger
the mess actions again. with extended practice dissociating, i can
toughen against that to a degree, and keep staying, but my memory
shrinks very small.

it might be helpful to me to simplify this mess by separating the
factoring changes out.

one of the changes i made was very simple. i migrated the storage
norms from flat_tree/__init__.py back into flat_tree/append_tree.py .
this change seems good to me.
maybe i can preserve both the mess and the clean state, separate out
that change in a third worktree, test it with log.py, and push it to
the repository.