Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 02:16:37 PST 2022

> are being broadcast live to the world. [His core offices are tearing
> themselves to pieces. His enterprises are somehow taking over his own
> mind and body, wreaking havoc on the world, and laying the blame on
> him.?]

this one is confusing because boss tries to do this to others
reliably, giving them the fall for catastrophes boss's people set up,
so it sounds like a threat, but it actually happens to him because he
is already wreaking havoc and people discover the havoc, which is
confusing and unideal. we need real situation addressing.