Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:22:58 PST 2022

Boss stares at a mailing list.

No longer laying on a hospital bed, he now has a powersuit to walk
around with, but it is broken, and his body injured. He is beset by
lawsuits, and many of the most private operations of his businesses
are being broadcast live to the world. [His core offices are tearing
themselves to pieces. His enterprises are somehow taking over his own
mind and body, wreaking havoc on the world, and laying the blame on
him.?]

Boss: “Mailing list, I remember I began reviewing you because I heard
somebody had mentioned mind control.”

Boss: “There were unauthorized hackers on the list, who wanted to talk
about their work, so of course I was going to kill them.”

Boss: "I'm now somewhat confused. I don’t quite remember what I am doing.”