Cryptocurrency: Must Regulate Itself, Else It's Corrupt, And Its Mission Will Fail

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 01:03:18 PST 2022

"Brookings Institution made this declaration in 2015,
it is time to heed those wise words..."
    “Had we over-regulated the Internet early on, we would have missed
out on many innovations that we can’t imagine living without today.
The same is true for blockchain. Disruptive technologies rarely fit
neatly into existing regulatory considerations, and rigid regulatory
frameworks have repeatedly stifled innovation. It’s likely that
innovations in the Blockchain will outpace policy, let’s not slow it
down.”

"Hayek’s thinking was simple - competition is good."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWAwK2fHArc  Crypto - No Regulators

"No regulation, don't legitimize it via regulation, don't apply any
law, don't criminalize it, don't ban it, don't intervene, don't do any
government policy over it whatsoever anywhere at all ever... Let them
eat their own professed dog food, let them lose all their money, let
the fools suicide, their letters scarlet, and their carnival of
horrors be upon themselves, let everyone and all of it burn the fuck
down to the ground on its own... Then, if their prophesized crypto
future shall ever be, and ever be right, it will rise on its own as a
Phoenix from the ashes, independent and proven, this necessary
separation of Money from State. -- Anonymous"