USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:39:55 PST 2022

What is it with Democrats and Sex...

'Some Sort Of Sex Slave'? Son Of Paul Pelosi's Attacker Breaks
Silence, Fuels Speculation

"Was Drunkard Paul Pelosi really Cucked Out to Gaydom
with a Mental Case by Nancy his Fake Tits Domme..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11537665/Son-Paul-Pelosis-alleged-attacker-David-DePape-breaks-silence.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11370729/Elon-Musk-shares-tweet-suggesting-Paul-Pelosis-attacker-GAY-PROSTITUTE.html
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1588584958146138112
https://twitter.com/vlemx4u/status/1588549112995098626

The son of Paul Pelosi attacker, David DePape, says his father 'is not
evil,' and is 'hardly a right-wing conservative.' He also implied that
the 82-year-old Pelosi may have invited DePape over for sexual
activities.

Speaking with the Daily Mail, Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez said "He isn't a
danger to society, I don't even know if he even attacked Mr. Pelosi.
For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave, as Elon Musk
pointed out."

The 42-year-old DePape appeared before a San Francisco Superior Court
Judge on Wednesday for a preliminary hearing, and will be arraigned on
federal charges on Dec. 28, which include attempted murder, assault
with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, false imprisonment of an elder,
first-degree burglary and threatening the family member of a public
official . He has pleaded guilty to all charges. He has also been
charged in federal court.

When asked about first hearing of his father's arrest, Gonzalez said
he was in shock, and that "That's not the type of person he is."

Official reports about the attack have changed several times. First,
an 'unknown third party' opened the door after police arrived at the
Pelosi house - after which police witnessed DePape take a hammer from
Pelosi and hit him with it. Then, it was that Pelosi and DePape were
both struggling with the hammer, and DePape wrested it from Pelosi and
beat him with it. Then, in a now-retracted report which has gotten
veteran NBC reporter banished from the air, after being alone in the
home for 30 minutes, Pelosi opened the door when police arrived.
However, he did not try to escape or alert police to an emergency, and
he instead walked to the police and back toward DePape.

    NBC Report Contradicts Federal Charging Statement in Paul Pelosi
Attack – And Paul Pelosi’s Actions
    NBC reporter Miguel Almaguer reported on the Today Show that
accused attacker David DePape and Paul Pelosi were alone in the Pelosi
home for thirty minutes, #PaulPelosi pic.twitter.com/X6RURvSMYJ
    — Vlemx4u (@vlemx4u) November 4, 2022

NBC News deleted the clip from their Twitter feed and scrubbed it from
their website.

    BREAKING: The @TODAYshow has now DELETED this clip and @NBCNews
has scrubbed it from their website because it “did not meet” their
“reporting standards.”

    WHAT IS GOING ON?! https://t.co/Ku8w32rPCr pic.twitter.com/V6jUWk562c
    — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) November 4, 2022

"I'm surprised about the whole thing. There is still a lot of info
that hasn't been given to the public. I have no clue what happened or
how it happened. There are more questions than answers right now. Do
we even know what really happened?" he told the Mail.

There is "almost no person on this planet that has gone through so
much suffering," the 19-year-old Gonzalez said. "If you look into his
eyes, you can see he's such a sad person."

"He often told us he was raised in an abusive home and would be
physically abused by his grandparents," Sky continued, adding that
DePape was bullied in school and didn't have any friends.

Their mother, Oxane 'Gypsy' Taub, gave them the last name "Gonzalez"
as a tribute to a Mexican family that allegedly saved her life several
years ago.

Not politically motivated

Gonzalez, who says he hasn't seen his father in several years, told
the Mail that the attack wasn't likely to have been politically
motivated.

"My father had a lot of political views and told me about a lot of
different things, but he didn't subscribe to either political party,
Democrat or Republican," adding that the two parties 'are just covers
and colors.'
Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez

"What matters are the policies of each individual person. Each
individual person is unique, and it isn't about right or left. That's
just a distraction," he continued.

"My father had progressive views. He believed in human rights,
equality, and justice. He was against the war, he was a peace
activist, hardly a right-wing conservative, as he has been branded."

Mental Illness

Shortly after DePape's arrest, Taub - who is currently imprisoned for
the attempted abduction of a 14-year-old boy, told ABC30 that her
former partner was "mentally ill," and that he disappeared for a year
in the mid 2010s.

"He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was
constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him," she said, adding
"And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being
halfway normal."

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old and he didn't have any
experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my
views and I've always been very progressive."

"I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she added.

According to Gonzalez, "We all deserve to know what happened,
especially in such a high-profile case," adding "But we don't know
what happened. I don't know whether or not my father did what he's
been accused of. So far, what we know doesn't make any sense."