Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:24:30 PST 2022

Fauci covering for the Plandemic sounds like
KJP does covering for Biden...

Fauci Responds To DeSantis' Call For Investigation Into COVID Vaccines

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-responds-to-desantiss-call-for-investigation-into-covid-vaccines_4925891.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/desantis-asks-florida-grand-jury-to-investigate-covid-vaccines_4921446.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/another-study-finds-covid-19-vaccine-effectiveness-turns-negative-within-months_4816368.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/allowing-negative-efficacy-vaccines-upends-pre-pandemic-vaccine-standards_4889548.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/halt-vaccination-of-young-people-until-vaccine-linked-myocarditis-is-studied-mit-professor_4882005.html
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/covid_19_majority_support_fauci_china_investigation

White House COVID-19 adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci on Wednesday responded
to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s recent call to investigate COVID-19
vaccines by saying he “doesn’t have a clue” what the investigation
would accomplish.

“I don’t have a clue … what he’s asking for,” Fauci told CNN on
Wednesday in response to DeSantis before stating he believes the
COVID-19 vaccine “is highly effective.”

“So what’s the problem with vaccines? I mean, vaccines are
life-saving,” said Fauci, the outgoing head of the National Institute
of Allergy and Infectious Disease.

“So, quite frankly … I’m not sure what they’re trying to do down
there,” he added.

But DeSantis, who held a meeting with Florida Surgeon General Dr.
Joseph Ladapo and a panel of scientists and physicians, said Tuesday
that he will move to have the state Supreme Court impanel a grand jury
“to investigate any and all wrongdoings in Florida with respect to the
COVID-19 vaccines.”

The governor made reference to pharmaceutical companies having paid
billions of dollars following legal action that was submitted over
“the opioid crisis.” Noting that the state recently obtained $3.2
billion, DeSantis added that “it’s not like this is something that’s
unprecedented.”

“We’ll be able to get more information and bring more accountability
to those who committed this misconduct,” the Florida Republican
stated.
Research

Also in Wednesday’s interview, Fauci touted research by the
Commonwealth Fund that found COVID-19 vaccines made by Pfizer,
Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson collectively saved the lives of about
3.2 million Americans and millions more hospitalizations.

“We’re all in this together. We’re all human beings and we’re all
susceptible to disease that can kill us. … when people’s lives are
being lost about this, maybe that’ll shake people up enough to realize
that we’ve got to start pulling together and not against each other,”
Fauci told CNN.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis speaks at the Republican Jewish
Coalition Annual Leadership Meeting in Las Vegas, Nev., on Nov. 19,
2022. (Wade Vandervort/AFP via Getty Images)

However, a number of studies have found vaccines do not limit the
spread of COVID-19, and a growing number of papers show that vaccine
effectiveness against infection turns negative within several weeks.

More and more doctors and researchers, meanwhile, have argued that
younger people should not receive COVID-19 vaccines due to reports of
heart inflammation associated with the shots. A study carried out in
Israel found there was a 25 percent rise in heart attack emergency
calls among Israeli men aged 16 to 25 following the rollout of the
COVID-19 vaccine

“The main question that we need to ask ourselves is, do we have enough
evidence from this study and many other studies, to say halt,” Retsef
Levi, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, told
The Epoch Times in late November, referring to a recent Israeli paper.

“We’re going to stop these vaccines, for young individuals, but maybe
overall, and we’re going to take the time to really look very, very
carefully and scrutinize every piece of data and bring together every
possible piece of data to understand what is the answer.”
Retirement

Fauci’s interview with CNN this week may be one of his last in his
current official capacity. The longtime federal health official will
step away from his government roles in December, according to an
announcement he made earlier this year.

A number of GOP lawmakers, however, have signaled they would compel
testimony from Fauci on a range of controversies relating to the
National Institute of Health’s funding of coronavirus research as well
as the U.S. government’s handling of the pandemic.

But Fauci has dismissed claims that he is stepping down due to the
threat of Republican subpoenas. Since the start of the pandemic, Fauci
has appeared before congressional panels multiple times.

    “I have nothing to hide at all, despite the accusations that I’m
hiding something. I have nothing that I could not explain clearly to
the country and justify,” Fauci told The Hill in November.

Fauci, 81, also indicated that he won’t be retiring but is stepping
down from his government work, which stretches back to the late 1960s.
Fauci became the head of NIAID under former President Ronald Reagan in
1984.

A recent poll carried out by Rasmussen Reports found that more than
two-thirds of American voters “agree with Republican demands” that
Fauci testify under oath.