please ban the fucking asshole gmkarl at gmail.com

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 15 14:53:47 PST 2022

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 16:43:04 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > piece of shit
> > 'cypherpunk' list is finished.
>
> So says the biggest abuser of everyone, and finisher of it all,

	oh look, jewnazi non-human turd grancrap is now playing the victim? Poor little pentagon turd is being 'abused'?  Are you being 'abused' and 'raped' by the truth grancrap?

> Agent Juan Garofalo (aka The Internet's Big Boy),

	Who are you, apart from an anonymous, cowardly, jewnazi, non-human turd? I guess a thing  like you will hide behind his joogle jewmail forever. What's your name again son?

> classicly attacking
> every one and every thing and their efforts,

	your efforts and the efforts of your accomplices karl jakobo, jakobo lardson and professor jakobo are the efforts of the pentagon to exterminate the human race.

	are you whining because your evil efforts are not being properly praised? What a tragedy!

	This piece of shit list is finished.