That crypto-currency-mixers are such a dangerous national-security threat we regard as a merit.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 15 13:26:17 PST 2022

That crypto-currency-mixers are such a dangerous national-security threat we regard as a merit. Just goes to show the worlds last superpower fucks with cypherpunks at their own peril.

Death to America means life for everyone else - welcome to the global anarchist revolution.

The USA's regulatory arbitrage bid looks like matching the EU's  - that's when they get their crypto regulations act together - it presently recedes before them like a mirage in the desert.

And even if it comes - and betters the Chinese - that still only means massive money laundering is guaranteed just below the threshold.

Page 459, " Too big to fail" by Andy Sorkin
"...Goldman had been on Wachovia's payroll as its adviser, and as such, knew every aspect of its internal numbers..."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs