Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:38:46 PST 2022

Musk Tweets Video Of "Crazy Stalker" Who Climbed On Hood Of Car His Son Was In

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1603235998263123969
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-elon-musk-releases-footage-of-black-masked-assailant-who-stalked-his-son
https://duckduckgo.com/?q="CJ82G38"

White Male Antifa type age approx 22-32 driving
White Hyundai Loma Linda CA plate CJ82G38

It's unclear how Elon Musk connected @elonjet to the stalking attack
on his family, but the billionaire wasted no time in suspending
Twitter accounts posting 'doxxed real-time location info' on
Wednesday.

Musk elaborated more on the "crazy stalker" that followed a car
carrying his two-year-old son X Æ A-Xii, known as X. He said the
person "blocked the car from moving & climbed onto hood."

A video posted by Musk, presumably filmed by his driver (Musk said
earlier he wasn't in the car at the time of the incident), showed a
person dressed in all black, wearing a mask sitting in a white
Hyundai.

    Anyone recognize this person or car? pic.twitter.com/2U0Eyx7iwl
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 15, 2022

Someone asked the billionaire if "this is the guy that jumped in the
hood?" Musk replied: "Yeah."

    Yeah
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 15, 2022

Musk explained the rationale for suspending accounts that track
locations: "it is a physical safety violation" ... and said he would
take legal action against @elonjet's operator Jack Sweeney.

Could this be the guy?

    Is this the guy @elonmusk? pic.twitter.com/sD6Eg0iSq6
    — TaraBull (@TaraBull808) December 15, 2022

We finally know why the @ElonJet Twitter account was suspended. Musk tweeted:

    "Last night, car carrying lil X in LA was followed by crazy
stalker (thinking it was me), who later blocked car from moving &
climbed onto hood."

Musk then said, "legal action is being taken against Sweeney [the kid
who runs @ElonJet] & organizations who supported harm to my family."

Musk also said, "any account doxxing real-time location info of anyone
will be suspended, as it is a physical safety violation. This includes
posting links to sites with real-time location info," adding "posting
locations someone traveled to on a slightly delayed basis isn't a
safety problem, so is ok."

    Last night, car carrying lil X in LA was followed by crazy stalker
(thinking it was me), who later blocked car from moving & climbed onto
hood.

    Legal action is being taken against Sweeney & organizations who
supported harm to my family.
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 15, 2022

The college kid who created the @ElonJet Twitter account before Elon
Musk bought the social media platform has had the account "suspended."

Last Friday, Jack Sweeney pointed out @ElonJet was "search banned,"
though he mentioned the account had been "search banned for months
before Elon's takeover. "

    It’s true ElonJet is search banned. But I’m not sure who to blame,
it’s been search banned for months now way before Elon’a takeover.
https://t.co/kYpSdFS6Tw
    — Jack Sweeney (@JxckSweeney) December 9, 2022

But now it appears the account that shared publicly-available
information about Musk's private jet locations and had over half a
million followers has been "suspended."

On Wednesday morning, Twitter users are chatting away about the
suspension. Here's what some had to say:

    Elon Musk’s position on free speech pic.twitter.com/zvxTLf4Jhz
    — Daniel Uhlfelder (@DWUhlfelderLaw) December 14, 2022

    Hey folks (@RonFilipkowski @DWUhlfelderLaw ), not only has Elon
suspended @ElonJet, he's now prevented Flight Aware from publicly
tracking his airplane. I guess it's good to be rich.

    This should be publicly available information. I'm sure someone
can figure out how. pic.twitter.com/VQ2xCmBHra
    — globetrotter (@globe55trotter) December 14, 2022

Nearly a year ago, we told readers about Sweeney and how Musk
requested the college kid to take down the account because of security
risks.

At the time, Sweeney told Musk the price to take down @ElonJet would
be a "Model 3." Musk rejected the offer and told the kid: "I don't
love the idea of being shot by a nutcase."

As we've told readers, tracking the private jets of CEOs is nothing
new in the hedge fund industry. There are services that some traders
pay upwards of $100k to retrieve flight data of the movements of
deal-makers.

We also said Sweeney would have better luck selling his technology to
a hedge fund or even Quandl, a flight-tracking company, rather than
letting it stay on Twitter. Now the account has been nuked.