Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 01:06:53 PST 2022

Elon Musk Accused Of Being A "Dangerous" Right Wing QAnon "Terrorist"
After Tweeting Rabbit Emoji

https://summit.news/2022/12/14/elon-musk-accused-of-being-a-dangerous-right-wing-qanon-terrorist-after-tweeting-rabbit-emoji/

Elon Musk is ‘dragging Twitter down a dangerous rabbit hole’ according
to Bloomberg, and leftist bedwetters are adamant that his tweet of a
Rabbit is proof that he is a right wing QAnon conspiracy theorist.

    Follow 🐰
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 13, 2022

Musk tweeted out the bunny emoji preceded by the word ‘follow’,
immediately triggering his detractors into labelling him a domestic
terrorist:

    Elon Musk is now explicitly encouraging his 120 million followers
to start following QAnon.

    Put differently, Elon Musk is encouraging his 120 million
followers to join a domestic terrorism movement.
pic.twitter.com/W7O9nLuivh
    — Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D (@RVAwonk) December 13, 2022

    This 👇 is how that 👆 works. https://t.co/uSWPhiwrzh
    — Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D (@RVAwonk) December 13, 2022

    The minute I saw @elonmusk tweet a rabbit emoji last night, Q
himself appeared to me and told me to "trust the plan." I then joined
my local QAnon militia and we're currently on our way to Tesla's
headquarters to watch JFK rise from the dead. https://t.co/QJoAQbBFN1
    — Greg Price (@greg_price11) December 13, 2022

    Lmaooo
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 13, 2022

    This tutorial video explains the backstory https://t.co/sopNJjfyBl
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 13, 2022

    Bunny emojis are hate speech!!
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 13, 2022

Exactly as predicted:

    Nearly each day that goes by sees Elon Musk amplifying more
paranoid ideas to dangerous effect https://t.co/AUnndDt9IO
    — Bloomberg Opinion (@opinion) December 14, 2022

The piece asserts that “Musk is on track to go “full Pizza Gate,” the
QAnon fabrication about world leaders running a child sex trafficking
ring. We seem to be watching him drag himself and Twitter down a
conspiracy theory rabbit hole.”

It continues, “On Tuesday, Musk posted a tweet that confirmed his own
trajectory: “Follow [the white rabbit],” a phrase associated with
QAnon conspiracy followers. The tweet was reposted on several of
QAnon’s most popular forums, and appeared to galvanize members of
those networks.”

And there’s more.

    QAnon followers are reading into Elon Musk's white rabbit tweet
https://t.co/JcexY2xfog pic.twitter.com/3khAQDWQ3h
    — Newsweek (@Newsweek) December 13, 2022

    Elon Musk's latest Twitter rants include an explicit encouragement
to his 121 million followers to look into QAnon.

    "Follow 🐰" he tweeted Monday.

    Here's what that really means:https://t.co/JRewH8BsxE
    — VICE News (@VICENews) December 13, 2022

    From his reprehensible attempt to pizzagate Yoel Roth, to his
attacks on Anthony Fauci, to his *false* claims about waging war on
(actual) pedophiles and child sexual abuse material on Twitter, Elon
Musk is basically tweeting the QAnon playbook.https://t.co/qHJd0YbDU6
    — Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D (@RVAwonk) December 14, 2022

They were already reeling from this vitriolic hate speech:

    In case you didn’t realize yet, this is now an app for QAnon run
by a fascist. pic.twitter.com/ccVKx2l3b1
    — MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) December 11, 2022

Amid the revelations of how pre-Musk Twitter censored conservatives
and those they disagreed with politically, the new CEO has promised
that details of how Twitter suppressed COVID information is “coming
bigtime.”

    Oh it is coming bigtime …
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 11, 2022