Cryptocurrency: WarOnCash Proves To Billions That Privacy Crypto Must Be Adopted, Kill CBDC's

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:25:07 PST 2022

Government and its Global Monopoly on Violence and Money
*is* the ONLY Terrorist, not Free Human Beings.
CBDC's must be fought against.

We Are About To Witness A Major Move Toward A Cashless Society

by Michael Snyder

http://endoftheamericandream.com/we-are-about-to-witness-a-major-move-toward-a-cashless-society/

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2022/12/07/anti-money-laundering-council-agrees-its-position-on-a-strengthened-rulebook/
https://www.ecb.europa.eu/paym/digital_euro/html/index.en.html

The war on cash has just gone to an entirely new level.  When I heard
that the European Union was planning to completely ban all cash
transactions above 10,000 euros, I had a hard time believing it.
There are so many wild rumors flying around on the Internet these
days, and so I wasn’t going to write about this unless I could confirm
it.  Unfortunately, this particular rumor is quite real.

Under the pretext of fighting “money laundering and terrorist
financing”, the European Union will be entirely outlawing all cash
payments greater than 10,000 euros.

The following comes from the official website of the Council of the
European Union…

    By limiting large cash payments, the EU will make it harder for
criminals to launder dirty money. An EU-wide maximum limit of €10.000
is set for cash payments. Member states will have the flexibility to
impose a lower maximum limit if they wish.

So this means that in some countries the upper limit could potentially
be a lot lower than 10,000 euros.

But instead of framing it as a major move toward a cashless society,
the EU is trying to claim that this is all about fighting terrorists.

The following is what Zbyněk Stanjura, the Minister for Finance in the
Czech Republic, has said about this upcoming change…

    Terrorists and those who finance them are not welcome in Europe.
In order to launder dirty money, criminal individuals and
organisations had to look for loopholes in our existing rules which
are already quite strict. But our intention is to close these
loopholes further, and to apply even stricter rules in all EU member
states. Large cash payments beyond €10.000 will become impossible.
Trying to stay anonymous when buying or selling crypto-assets will
become much more difficult. Hiding behind multiple layers of ownership
of companies won’t work any more. It will even become difficult to
launder dirty money via jewellers or goldsmiths.

Meanwhile, the European Central Bank has been actively considering the
possibility of introducing a “digital euro”.  The following comes from
the official website of the European Central Bank…

    We are working with the national central banks of the euro area to
investigate whether to introduce a digital euro. It would be a central
bank digital currency, an electronic equivalent to cash. And it would
complement banknotes and coins, giving people an additional choice
about how to pay.

Well isn’t that convenient?

As they take cash away from the general population, it turns out that
they have already been working on the replacement.

Incredibly, the ECB even has the gall to claim that this new digital
currency will be “like cash”…

    A digital euro would offer an electronic means of payment that
anyone could use in the euro area. It would be secure and
user-friendly, like cash is today. As central bank money issued by the
ECB, it would be different from “private money”, but you could also
use a card or a phone app to pay with digital euro.

Yes, you will be able to spend it just like you can spend cash.

But unlike cash, a digital euro will allow authorities to track
whatever you buy and sell with it.

Won’t that be wonderful?

By the way, the Federal Reserve is currently working on a digital
currency as well.

And this is all happening as the private cryptocurrency industry is
imploding all around us.

Many had believed that decentralized cryptocurrencies would be the
future of commerce, but global central banks were never going to allow
that to happen.

Instead, it appears that they intend to force all of us on to a
cashless grid in which everyone uses digital currencies that are
issued by them.

Needless to say, a lot of people out there are quite wary of any moves
toward a cashless society because they believe that it is part of the
“end times” scenario described in the Bible.  According to one recent
survey, approximately 39 percent of all Americans are convinced that
we are living in the “end times” right now…

    Nearly two in five Americans, including half of self-identified
Christians and a quarter of the religiously unaffiliated, agree “we
are living in the End Times,” a new study has found.

    That’s about 39% of Americans who believe we are living in the End
Times, according to Pew Research, highlighted by Lifeway Research.

Other surveys have come up with similar results.

This shouldn’t come as a surprise to any of us, because global events
have definitely started to spin out of control in recent years.  At
this point, even secular websites are publishing articles about the
surging popularity of “apocalyptic scenarios”…

    There’s no denying that the apocalypse is currently having a
moment, culturally and politically. It could be driven partly by the
pandemic and fears of climate change. Those are actual, frightening
apocalyptic scourges. Russia’s war has also set off alarm bells for
certain evangelicals, as there was a Cold War tradition of identifying
the country, variably, with Gog or Magog.

Seeing Slate discuss such things made me chuckle.

But this is where we are.

Just about every day, more crazy things take place that have literally
never happened before.  For example, I came across the following story
earlier today…

    For past 12 months, scientists have been studying a 50-second
burst of energy from over a billion light-years away that could change
how we understand how stars live and die.

    In December 2021, a massive blast of energy hit the Earth’s
atmosphere. Its source was a gamma-ray burst – one of the most
powerful explosions in the universe – but not just any gamma ray
burst.

    One scientist said at the time that the event – named GRB 211211A
– “looks unlike anything else we have seen before”.

As time rolls along, things are only going to get even more weird.

If you have been waiting for life to “return to normal”, you can stop right now.

It simply is not going to happen, and I believe that global events
will accelerate even more during the early stages of 2023.

It is finally here! Michael’s new book entitled “End Times” is now
available in paperback and for the Kindle on Amazon.