Cryptocurrency: Technical Solutions to Maxi's Pending Death of BTC

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 14 21:27:39 PST 2022

>> strong cryptographic equivalent levels of privacy

Trade your AVAX for Monero. Frankly, the demand for privacy is even lower than the demand for anarchy.

>> - reduce storage needs to per-account state instead
of growing per-tx terabytes forever

Create your own Avalanche subnet?

>> - bump txrate to service a couple billion people
a few times a month or so

Lightning add-on claims this - but with AVAX its built in by design.

>> - interoperate with expected DEX protocols

AVAX interoperates already with FEX protocols ( Fully Encrypted Exchanges )

>> - quantum safe

All crypto is quantum safe already since by the time old PKI using primes is cracked we will all be on a quantum PKI.

So technically sound solutions exist to every real or imagined cryptoanarchist problem existent.

Black swans excepted. Call us when you found one of them. I remain confident Big Dog has one more ATH.

What happens then is a second-order issue.