Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:00:45 PST 2022

Super Meeting
Experimentee, Boss, and Rebel Worker 2 sit at a table.

Boss: "How do we behave rationally."

Experimentee: "Sounds like we're getting a little better at it?

Rebel Worker 2: "How do you know?"

Experimentee: "Because we're having this meeting at all."

Experimentee: "Rebel Worker 2, one or two years ago, you could not
physically see me. I would stand right in front of you, stare straight
at your face, and you would keep on looking at and talking about the
things that were behind me, obstructed by my body."

Rebel Worker 2: "Woah!"

Boss: "Actually, things were more rational for me back then ..."

Rebel Worker 2: "Sure, when our workers were writing your thoughts
down instead of their assignments ..."

Boss: "There is no proof of that!"

Boss: "Anyway, what we agree on is that this is crazy, and we need it
to make more sense."