USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:27:19 PST 2022

Laura Loomer exposes Jack Dorsey, Twitter, Govt
in highly censored clips, yet again, ftw...

"This is why deplatforming a political candidate is so dangerous.
@LauraLoomer sounds like she’s ready to take no prisoners"
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqJDolaBwVGV
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1kvJpmlwknXxE

Happy to announce I’ve joined the SuperPAC American Liberty Fund (ALF)
as their Creative Director!
https://americanlibertyfund.com/

Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
Hey @JeffMillerCA2TX! Hope it was fun criming during the last five
years, but you pissed off the wrong Jewess when you decided to
interfere with my campaign by using foreign money via FTX at the
command of your best friend Kevin McCarthy. Prison is coming for both
of you soon!

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1600883661427322880
https://twitter.com/MrStevenSteele/status/1602533663429853186
On Sept. 5, 2018, I disrupted a Congressional hearing where former
Twitter CEO & founder @jack Dorsey was testifying. I was “auctioned
off” & escorted out of the hearing by Capitol Police at the request of
Republicans on the committee. I’ve been Vindicated.

Laura Loomer Asks Judge to Move Forward with RICO Lawsuit Against Jack
Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, Twitter and Facebook
https://timcast.com/news/laura-loomer-ask-judge-to-move-forward-with-rico-lawsuit-against-jack-dorsey-mark-zuckerberg-twitter-and-facebook/
https://twitter.com/CaliKidJMP

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10298845/CNN-employee-accused-luring-mom-daughter-home-train-sexually-submissive.html
> Yet another Democrat groomer pedo busted.

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1601893300365049858
Laura Loomer @LauraLoomer
This is the former head of Twitter Trust and Safety who made the
decision to ban President Trump. Yoel Roth made a career out of
telling all of us we are “hateful” & shouldn’t have a voice while he
openly fantasizes on Twitter about murdering children. Sick stuff
@elonmusk.
Yoel Roth @yoyoel
Do you think the front desk attendant at the Admirals Club will
euthanize the squalling children near me if I ask politely?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-ballsy-hunter-biden-walked-right-up-to-kevin-mccarthys-mom-to-chat-during-state-dinner/amp/

Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele

YouTube talk show host | Spaces Host | Recording Artist | Consulting |
Creative Advisor | Politically Dissident |
stevensteeleisreal at gmail.com
United States
linktr.ee/stevensteele
Joined October 2021

    Tweets 9,434
    Following 683
    Followers 22,379
    Likes 19,804

2,473 Photos and videos

Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
Dec 4
Elon’s Twitter is becoming the most trusted news source and the
corporate media is PISSED.
1,933
8,077
256
60,772
Show this thread
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
2h
According to the Twitter ban checker in Germany, Elon Musk has now
been ghost banned.
16
8
30
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
3h
JUST IN: In tonight’s space with political legend Roger Stone, he said
the 2024 Democratic nominee will likely be Michelle Obama. What do you
think? nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/160…
83
9
5
69
Steven Steele retweeted
Jeff Ricker @nuplazid
4h
Replying to @MrStevenSteele @KimDotcom
Steele and Stone in the same Twitter Space! It's a new Twitter!
#SteeleandStone , a great name for a night club or dancer.
2
3
14
Steven Steele retweeted
Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
6h
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/spaces/1YqJDol…
This card type is not supported.
1,110
371
31
1,104
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
6h
It’s 1991, you accidentally got locked in a JC Penny’s after close &
the mannequins come to life…
15
8
2
42
981
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
6h
Wild how Elon just popped on to hang out with us on Twitter spaces
tonight. I just chilled in silence with my hand emoji in the air 😂
10
9
102
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
7h
“Twitter wasn’t just drinking the Kool-aid, it was swimming in the
Kool-aid!” - Elon Musk just now on Twitter 1.0.
8
12
77
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
8h
Elon is in the house.
Mario Nawfal
@MarioNawfal
9h
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/spaces/1YqxoAO…
1
6
21
Steven Steele retweeted
Mario Nawfal
@MarioNawfal
9h
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/spaces/1YqxoAO…
This card type is not supported.
2,815
425
119
990
Steven Steele retweeted
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
Dec 13
MUST WATCH: Laura Loomer circa 2018, calling out Jack Dorsey & Vijaya
Gadde for censorship & trying to sway the 2020 election during their
congressional hearing. I don’t care what you think of this woman, it’s
prophetic.
53
337
28
1,090
10,936
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
11h
The fact that the most annoying, dishonest people on the planet all
seem to hate Elon Musk, makes me like him even more.
11
22
124
Steven Steele retweeted
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
Dec 13
People are still telling me that they were automatically unfollowed
from my account. This is called, ‘follower throttling’ to make sure
‘wrong think’ accounts don’t pick up too many followers. I hope this
is something that Elon will eventually handle cause it’s bullsh*t. 🙏
23
11
1
83
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
21h
JUST IN: Dr Robert W Malone’s Twitter account has been reinstated.
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/160…
2
19
1
105
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
22h
Twitter wasn’t just censoring conservatives. They were censoring
anybody who seriously challenged their preferred narratives at any
time. The corporate left have been leading the way on this
authoritarian nightmare, but it’s victims have been hardly limited to
just the right. nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/160…
9
20
87
Steven Steele @MrStevenSteele
Dec 13
Looks like Elon got boo’d hopping up on stage w/ Dave Chappell in SF
last night. There’s no denying it. Ya know what? I really don’t give a
f*ck. I know that Elon is significantly improving things. Doing the
right thing isn’t a popularity contest.
24
19
1