USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:54:47 PST 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKEWD4-nwyA
https://twitter.com/AmFirebrand/status/1602724764002537475
https://www.americanfirebrand.com/

"You Believe Your Fucking Intel Briefers?"
Tucker Carlson Went Ballistic Over 'Russian Agent' Accusations

Fox News host Tucker Carlson went off on the US intelligence community
during an appearance on former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi
Gabbard's podcast. He also called Senate Majority leader Chuck Schumer
an "asshole" while discussing members of congress who are controlled
by the intelligence community.

Carlson recounted an incident where he wanted to interview Russian
President Vladimir Putin before the Ukraine war, and reached out
through a well-connected friend to do so. Carlson kept Fox and his
producers in the dark, yet was given a 'tap on the shoulder' by one of
his 'closest friends" who knew a high-up official at the National
Security Agency.

After flying to Washington DC to meet in person, it was conveyed that
the high-level NSA employee, who is a 'secret fan' of his show, knew
that Carlson was "trying to get a Putin interview and go to Russia,"
adding "they have your emails and your texts, and they're going to
leak them to the media to discredit you as a Putin lover."

Carlson then called a friend who is a US Senator, who told him that
the US intelligence community accused him of being a Russian agent.

"Michael McFaul, who I would say is the leader of the neocons in the
House... I got into an argument with him once last year on the phone.
He told somebody that I was a Russian agent or something, and I was
outraged," Tucker said, referring to the former US Ambassador to
Russia under President Obama.
Michael McFaul

"So I called him on the phone, and I used bad language. I was really
mad. And he [McFoul] said 'whoa, whoa, whoa' - that's what the intel
briefers told me, that you were working for Russia."

"That's what the intel briefers told you? You believe your fucking
intel briefers? Like, how old are you son? I'm from DC. My dad was in
this world. Like, you're being manipulated by your intel briefers,
DUH! And he's like 'well they had, you know, all kinds of
corroborating evidence.'"

Carlson went on to discuss Sen. Chuck Schumer's (D-NY) statement that
"You take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from
Sunday at getting back at you, so even for a practical, supposedly
hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this," regarding
former President Donald Trump.

"How could he say something like that?" Carlson said, adding "How
could you, as the head Democrat in the Senate, accept a system where
the people are not in charge? It is not a democracy. Unelected spy
agencies are controlling the outcome of domestic politics, like,
you’re ok with that?"

"That’s a dictatorship, asshole," Carlson added. "Like what do you
think that is?"

"And I couldn’t have less regard for Chuck Schumer and I know him and
he’s not stupid, he’s not stupid at all," Tucker continued. "He’s
quite smart. So he’s never thought this through? He’s never thought it
through? He has thought it through, and he accepts it as OK, and we
should never accept something like that, ever."

Tucker: "Really what changed me was watching Trump in 2015. What
changed my view wasn't Trump but the reaction to Trump. They were so
hysterical about obvious and common sense questions about the way
things were working that that was a tell to me."