Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 05:42:15 PST 2022

Boss looks at piece of paper to help remind him what to say next.

Boss: "Peace Pagoda, I am not an idiot. I will not try to mind control
you, or tell you to rearrange your organs as form of torture before
death."

Boss flips notes to next page.

Boss: "Peace Pagoda, um, I am working to support a cabal-like group of
dictators and people who, um, mistakenly? believe they hold power."

Boss flips notes to next page again.

Boss: "Peace Pagoda, these people say you are threatening their
pathetic? attempts to retain an iron-like grip on the countryside."