[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Mon Dec 12 16:06:23 PST 2022

Experimentee: “Here’s the deal: You know about mind control, and have
access to a huge swathe of experience and contacts associated with
your life and work.”

Experimentee: “Meanwhile, if you don’t go into that community and
implant everyone again, then somebody else will who isn’t even aware
that they are doing it, becauae you’ve seen it at all, and so has your
mind control.”

Experimentee: “Keep in contact with me when and if you influence
people, and I can negotiate the impact so we work to free people
instead of kill and enslave them.”

Experimentee [a little quietly]: “It’s actually half full of everybody
else doing the same thing.”

Experimentee: “Each community is practice for the next one, until we
free the whole galaxy!”