[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Mon Dec 12 15:57:12 PST 2022

———-

Rebel Worker 2 is looking at surveillance photos of himself implanting Intern.

Rebel Worker 2 [to Experimentee]: “It’s really great that you rebuilt
one of the communities that were getting stigmatized as Rebel
communities, but I think I should stay away.”

Experimentee: “You’d rather stay in this office, pretending that
telling people to print out better documents will somehow stop mind
control?”

Rebel Worker 2 [gesturing at photos]: “No, it’s just blindingly
obvious that I am hurting these communities in ways nobody can
possibly comprehend, simply by being near them.”

Experimentee looks at the surveillance photo.

Experimentee [gesturing at Rebel Worker 2 hilding Implant near
Intern’s exposed brain]: “_You_ did not do that.”

Rebel Worker 2 [half to tears]: “I actually did! It’s my hand! I saw
myself holding it!”

Experimentee: “You did not do that.”

Experimentee pauses.

Experimentee: “The implant did that. Mind control did that. Boss did that.”

Experimentee points at the photo and themself. Their frankensteined
organs aren’t quite put together into a body the right way.

Experimentee: “I did that.”

Experimentee points at Rebel Worker 2’s chest.

Experimentee: “Not you.”

Experimentee: “And I have had to process doing that, to thousands and
thousands of people whom I knew as well as I know myself, for years.”

Rebel Worker 2: “… you processed it?”

Experimentee: “Well, I don’t really know what that means, it feels
kind of numb and apocalyptic and horrific and confusing and amnesiatic
and …, but it sounded impactful, didn’t it?”

Rebel Worker 2: “Yes, but it’s not true, you’re saying.”

Experimentee: “And Intern already had an implant, and so does
everybody in that public community. It’s how I brought it back
together.”

Rebel Worker 2 thought about some of the other things he had done he
had documented, and how strongly he felt influenced during the
implantation ritual.