Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:01:28 PST 2022

Disguised Experimentee: "TVDA, you look so happy!"

TVDA looked at Disguised Experimentee.

Disguised Experimentee: "Will you show me the carpark again where you
used to sleep?"

TVDA began walking with Disguised Experimentee to the carpark.

TVDA: "I know that it is imporant to trust in Boss for all things,
including therapy, but if there were advanced research project workers
somewhere, who acted sometimes like they didn't love Boss as God and
pretended to call themselves rebels, but of course secretly really did
love Boss as God, would they ever try to offer secret therapy to
people?"

Disguised Experimentee pauses.