Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 09:39:52 PST 2022

---

MCBoss is excited and flushed. He's running toward the tv camera setup.

MCBoss [into tv camera]: "It is _incredible_ that you are watching me
kill people!"

MCBoss grins and grins and grins, then runs and grabs a corpse and
throws it into a dumpster. He grins at the camera more, filled with
pride.

MCBoss: "I kill people all the time and throw out their bodies!"

He is practically talking faster than his mouth can move, although it
seems a little numb.

MCBoss: "This might seem weird to you if you haven't done that before
,but we do it all the time!"

MCBoss heaves another body into the dumpster. He is sweating hard.

MCBoss: "What do you think happens when a millionaire wants somebody
killed? _Somebody has to kill them_, that's what!"

MCBoss heaves another body into the dumpster.

MCBoss: "And what do you think happens when a millionaire wants a
murder covered up?"

MCBoss bends to try to pick up a fourth body, but his muscles are
struggling. Tendons are visible as he struggles to lift the body.

MCBoss: "Somebody has to murder other people to cover the
millionaire's murder up!"

MCBoss's powersuit whirrs into gear, and he lobs the body he found
heavy into the dumpster.

He is staring at the camera like a dog wagging its tail, his mouth
hanging open and his tongue lolling because he is very out of breath.

MCBoss: "We do so many things more grotesque than throwing out bodies!
Really! You have to see!"