USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 01:50:21 PST 2022

> Update to censored leaks that occurred well before the "election" of
> 2020...
> The laptop datasets are available on the Internet, many gigabytes.

"Egregious": McCarthy To Subpoena 51 Intel Agents Who Called Hunter
Laptop Bombshell 'Disinformation'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kevin-mccarthy-pledges-subpoenas-51-intel-agents-wake-hunter-biden-revelations-twitter-files
https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/former-top-intel-chiefs-silent-after-musk-twitter-disclosures/
https://nypost.com/2022/12/02/elon-musk-releases-twitters-files-on-censorship-of-post/

Amid calls that he sucks and should be replaced, House Minority Leader
Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) says he'll subpoena the 51 former intelligence
officials who said the New York Post's bombshell report on the Hunter
Biden laptop had 'all the classic earmarks of a Russian information
operation."

    The California Republican — who is expected to become speaker when
the GOP takes control of the House of Representatives in January —
said what Twitter did with The Post’s bombshell October 2020 report
was “egregious.”  -NY Post

"Those 51 intel agents that signed a letter that said the Hunter Biden
information was all wrong, was Russia collusion, many of them have a
security clearance," McCarthy told Fox News on Saturday. "We’re going
to bring them before a committee. I’m going to have them have a
hearing​,​ bring them and subpoena them before a committee. Why did
they sign it? Why did they lie to the American public?"

McCarthy - former roommate of liberal pollster (and Hunter Biden pal)
Frank Luntz - has faced strong opposition to his bid to become the
next Speaker of the House, particularly from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL),
so you'll understand our skepticism over his 'vow' to get to the
bottom of the 51 former senior intelligence officials.

    Former CIA Director John Brennan and ex-National Security Council
Director James Clapper were among a group of former intelligence
officials who signed a statement days after the expose, claiming it
“has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

    ​McCarthy questioned the move. “Why did you use the reputation
that America was able to give to you … but use it for a political
purpose and lie to the American public?” he said on Fox.

    Republicans are preparing to launch a number of investigations
into the Biden family as a result of The Post’s reporting about Hunter
Biden’s overseas business relationships while his father was vice
president in the Obama administration. -NY Post

Journalist Glenn Greenwald puts the whole thing in perspective in a
great Twitter thread:

    Once these CIA, NSA and DHS operatives -- among them the most
unscrupulous career liars and war criminals: John Brennan, James
Clapper, Michael Hayden and Leon Panetta -- signed onto this lie, they
handed it to POLITICO's @NatashaBertrand, now of CNN, who uncritically
spread it: pic.twitter.com/59QNRRuZsk
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 11, 2022

    The 2 worst media offenders in spreading this lie were NBC and
CNN. They put one liar after the next on to say this laptop was forged
and came from Russia. @RepAdamSchiff as usual, took the lead in lying.
He should be removed from the Intel Comm for
this:https://t.co/o6CCIhcSTm
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 11, 2022

    So *of course* House GOP should investigate how 51
CIA/NSA/Homeland Security leaders spread this lie to media to
manipulate the 2020 election. House Dems should, too!

    But, instead, Dems and their liberal followers will object,
because the US Security State is their key ally.
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 11, 2022

    One last point about @GOPLeader McCarthy. He's vowed to remove
@IlhanMN from committees. That's cheap and easy to do for so many
reasons.

    Omar is 1,000 times better than Schiff (see below). Schiff is the
most destructive liar in Congress. The media reveres him. Remove
*him*. pic.twitter.com/EQPNDtK3eH
    — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) December 11, 2022