Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 22:40:07 PST 2022

"If you are not one of us, you are filth. -- Islam"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQaSYP9aU1g Stretched Ancestry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0uW3EY4gOc Islam Proud Feces Sniffers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkgAxcepNOc Rapey Slave-Owning-You Islam
"I wanted to rape my slave girl in the ass,
but it wouldn't go in, so I used some fat."

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/07/uk-muslims-rampaged-through-liverpool-attacking-people-because-they-were-white-and-non-muslim
A gang of Muslim men rampaged through Liverpool city
centre attacking strangers because they were white
"non-Muslims". One witness feared Amin Mohmed,
Mohammed Patel and Faruq Patel were ISIS terrorists.
The drunken yobs targeted three unknown men before
Mohmed, 24, and Mohammed, 20, set upon Gary Bohanna
when he revealed he was Christian.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2016/03/26/muslim-murders-muslim-moments-after-wishing-beloved-christian-nation-happy-easter/
A well-known Muslim shopkeeper has been murdered hours after wishing
happy Easter on social media. Another Muslim man has been arrested
for the religiously motivated crime.

 Next time u ask Islamists abt condemning apostasy killings &
 they say not relevant in UK - tell them abt #AsadShah (RIP) &
 how wrong they r - Haras Rafiq (@HarasRafiq) March 26, 2016