Picking tactical allies from the existing powers in order to combat crypto-fascism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 11 20:51:39 PST 2022

This is purely a voluntary pursuit similar to occupational therapy if you like.

Cryptoanarchist revolutionaries have no need for any help from any of the earthly powers.

This has been the case for over a decade now - we can take out our own trash.  Cases in point.

Assmange jailed. Gupta exposed in 2014. Szabo accepts APster in 2015 and Mong drops dead in 2018.

No unusual help from any govt, religion and/or large corporation was needed then and any help from that quarter is needed less every day.  Fuck the existing powers.

Cypherpunks write death-warrants - why Eric Hughes ran so fast.