Leading cypherpunks accused of fascism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 11 20:39:03 PST 2022

Confused over COINTELPRO?

Well in my case I fully back up any accusations I make and I have a public facing profile.

In the case of COINTELPRO it was common to make unsubstantiated allegations from hiding.

As for harnessing the forces of a state to crush fascism - that has an honorable history - even crushing Saddam might be as well justified as WW2 was when seen in this light. If cryptoanarchism is our future then increased attention will be paid to cypherpunks politics.  Somewhere along that route the powers-that-be may be called on to destroy any reactionary insurgency.
Such as is currently being done while liberating Ukraine.
Which is not to say every fascist is always wrong for all time. Even Hitler made perfect sense when he ordered the summary execution of all known CHEKIST's.