Two cheers for Poxie Fishook

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 11 18:28:21 PST 2022

octal
3h
Proud they’re using Signal and not fucking Telegram. (I also wish I were in this group chat.)
Quote Tweet
John Reed Stark
@JohnReedStark
·
Dec 10
Apparently, there is a Big Crypto Signal GroupChat, featuring at least 3 top officials from rival crypto-firms. Just like an organized crime cartel, the heads of Big Crypto’s Five Families work together as rivals. Anti-trust violations in the least IMHO. https://nytimes.com/2022/12/09/technology/ftx-text-messages.html

Twitter reposts prove Conde Nast - CIA connection