Leading cypherpunks accused of fascism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 11 13:09:03 PST 2022

Prominent cypherpunks individually accused of fascism include Tim " Mongo " May,  Eric Hughes, John Young,
Julian Assmange, Nick Szabo and Adam Back.

These are all self-identified cypherpunks for which some evidence exists to back the serious accusation.

" All Saints must be assumed guilty till proved innocent "  - George Orwell

With so many fascists in such high esteem all cypherpunks must be assumed crypto-fascist till proved otherwise.
And such analysis also explains the high number of spammers here and their prodigious rates of spam.
At least some of this attempted Ddos may be considered righteous protest though most appears to come from reactionaries,  pro-statists, anti-anarchists, etc.  Quotes Orwell again.
Cypherpunks as a group risks being labeled part of a ' Black International ' of globalized fascism.
But with help from left-libertarian AI and the will to change I'm confident we can change list direction before " Cypherpunk 2027"
Welcome to the intelligent cryptoanarchists space.
Viva la revolution.