[journal][log] was: Re: How To Blockchain a Git Repository for Public Archive

Sun Dec 11 06:03:54 PST 2022

I've drafted a script that uploads a git repository.
I've also made a tiny script that retrieves transactions based on tags.
Many things are missing.
I'm tihnking the most important thing is to make sure it can find very
old transactions, which means letting the user provide important tag
material.
I think it would be helpful to add information on the associated
public key to the output. I can maybe mutate this to have it appear
like tags.
0822

0903
https://github.com/xloem/savegit