Cryptoanarchist technology solves the " True Names " problem

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 10 20:06:43 PST 2022

Blockchains make it possible to protect and prove our identities simultaneously. Zero-knowledge technology means we can verify information — age, for instance, or professional qualification—without revealing any corollary data.

Soulbound Tokens (SBTs), Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) and some forms of nonfungible tokens (NFTs) will soon enable a person to port a single, cryptographically provable identity across any digital platform, current or future.

Far from moving ' beyond freedom and dignity ' ( BF Skinner ) we are moving closer toward them.  And don't forget -
its only four and a little bit light-years to CYPHERPUNK 2027 ( at full warp ) ENGAGE!