Wikileaks used to pose as paragons of human rights and international law.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 10 19:12:12 PST 2022

Once upon a time in the West

"... Mr Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/4844186

JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013

Julian Assange · LRB 6 March 2014

Mar 6, 2014 - I wouldn't say this publicly, but Hitler wrote Mein Kampf in prison..."

Jul 20, 2015 - Julian Assange: To be honest, I don't like the word transparency; cold dead glass is transparent..."

JULIAN " “People with strong principles don’t survive for long ” ASSANGE quoted in " Risk" released in 2017.

WikiLeaks hasn’t spread a word of support for the Hong Kong protesters or for ANY of the lands and countries oppressed by nowadays Chinese government, including Chinese citizens. They just highlight "ooh the US govt is supporting the protests!"

http://www.wikileaks-forum.com/-wikileaks-related-news/23/no-comment-wikileaks-tweets-against-occupycentral-during-umbrellarevolution/31860/