Cryotome was the OG in the space before Assange (well, before Wikileaks)

Sat Dec 10 16:51:19 PST 2022

PR, did you make a rare typo here? Cryptome -> Cryotome?

I ask because others of us have been developing typos badly, and it
seems similar to a palsy. If your coordination is degenerating too,
maybe you should see a good neurologist or something earlier than some
of us did before things get too bad.

One of the things I am doing is taking a B vitamin complex (because I
am deficient) and lionsmane mushroom. These both slow neural
degradation. I started pretty late, though.