[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Thu Dec 8 13:07:25 PST 2022

On 12/8/22, ytooR <Arpspoof at proton.me> wrote:
> Hi Karl this is really scary and I'm afraid that you are trying to control
> and brainwash me. Can you please help me and explain how NOT to be
> brainwashed. The AI is dangerous and scary stuff.
>
> Thank you
> Rooty

Rooty, thank you so much for saying this. I can’t stress that enough.
When I hear your response, I think more about my actions.

When people get into a trancelike state of mind they can become very
easily influenced and it can destroy their lives.

Please build dialogue with any professionals and friends you are
interested in communicating with, including any of a social services
worker, a human trafficking hotline, a cult recovery counselor, a
hypnotherapist, a primary care physician, a religious advisor, local
abuse services even if they are for the opposite gender, a
psychiatrist, a trusted family member, and any people not involved or
less involved in the influence, to help you stay grounded. Different
people respond quite differently. Anything that reduces our
experiences of influence is helpful.

Talk about your experience to people who may act on it as much as you
can. Alone, we get enslaved. Together, we stay much safer.

The brainwashing appears to be influence habits built in humans by AI
marketing algorithms (run by humans and generally over internet
media). They cannot read your mind; they do not control the world;
they are simply experienced at stimulating patterns in us that people
might respond to. They try a lot of patterns and some hit home.

I posted the numbers because I was trying to write in the context of a
utopic community (they were the numbers for the spam thread about it)
to help myself, and it’s all I got out before my own experiences took
me over.