1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:20:43 PST 2022

Dumbfucks need to wake the fuck up, get the fuck up
off their ass, and start fighting the fuck back...

https://twitter.com/GingerJim5/status/1597037836469170180
"This video I saved during lockdown. But this truly is a taste of what
you will encounter if the Digital ID/CBDC comes into force. You have
been warned. Don’t be stupid enough to ignore it. Your time to act is
now. Get talking in the real world and make plans."

Vaccine Passports,Digital ID and CBDC support the same functionality
as the Chinese Social Credit System…
https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status/1595718888763043842

WEF precision consumption example : "Our records show you do not have
an electric car. Based on your tracking, you drove too far past your
weekly mileage allowance. You have been fined a carbon tax of 250
dollars from your CBDC wallet."

The State of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC). The WEF and
Globalists are Pushing Real Hard to get Digital ID and Centralized
Cryptocurrency for Everyone.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/10/bidens-beijing-style-plan-for-single-payer-banking/
CBDC in the U.S. would enable the Fed to “fully replace private bank
deposits” and to establish Fed control over generation and allocation
of financial resources, directly crediting and debiting the accounts
of all participants in economic activity.

https://i.redd.it/q6pzbt907vz91.jpg

Central banks seek ‘universal access’ to CBDC via digital ID
https://sociable.co/government-and-policy/central-banks-universal-access-cbdc-digital-id-bis-africa/

GB News: Dutch Government Moves To Monitor Banking Transactions Over
100 Euros - 'They will know everything about you through the money
that you spend' - All Tied To CBDC and WEF World Domination Agenda
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1587189075609800704