[ot][crazy][personal] Micro-moronism Challenge: Iterate & Transform

Wed Dec 7 00:55:17 PST 2022

Most recently I've been looking at machine learning. I found that
'petals' project, and there's another ongoing open issue in the same
community, which I follow in my insane manner.

There's a lot of code duplication in machine learning. Often
implementations will have some arbitrary limit, and an entire new
project made that has different limits. This also happens within the
same project, as can be seen in all the model implementations in
huggingface's transformers library.

I see the pattern elsewhere, too, but that is what I'm recently exposed to.