Kolektiva.social is a Mastodon instance built by and for anarchists

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 6 18:43:24 PST 2022

This is our chance to re-imagine social media, and our relationship to it. To rediscover the lost promise of the Internet. To construct new digital worlds in the burning shell of the old. And to do it together.

The old paradigms are dying. It’s long past time that those who want to overthrow this miserable system break our addiction to data-mining surveillance platforms, built and maintained by our enemies.

https://anarchistnews.org/content/kolektiva-social-media-and-anarchists

Reposts not endorsements of failing aggregation portals